Transfer Requests

Intra-District Transfers
The Brea Olinda Unified School District offers enrollment for district residents at all schools where space is available. 
If you wish to enroll your child in a school other than your child’s assigned school of attendance, you must complete a “Parent Request for Intra-district Transfer” form. This form may be obtained at the District Office and should be completed and returned to the District Office no later than 4:30 p.m. PT on March 30, 2018. 
Intradistrict transfer requests that are received after March 30, 2018, will be placed on a waiting list and will not be considered until late August when enrollment is more predictable and stable. They will only be approved on a space availability basis. 

Digital form is coming soon. In the meantime, please visit the District Office (1 Civic Center Circle, Level II, Brea 92821) to pick up a form. 

Inter-District Transfers
Accepting Interdistrict Transfer Agreements is a year-to-year decision and can change from one year to the next. There are limited openings in all of our award-winning schools. All transfer requests must be received by the District office and are date stamped when received. 

Students who attend Brea Olinda Unified School District schools on an interdistrict permit agreement must maintain satisfactory attendance, academic achievement and citizenship while enrolled. Failure to maintain satisfactory attendance, academic achievement, and/or citizenship will result in the permit agreement being revoked.
Process for Obtaining an Inter-district Transfer Agreement
For families residing outside Brea Olinda Unified School District, parents should first contact their district of residence to request an Interdistrict Transfer Agreement. After obtaining an Agreement Form, the district of residence, submit the Interdistrict Transfer Agreement to: 

Brea Olinda Unified School District Office
1 Civic Center Circle, Level II
Brea, CA 92821

Please attach the following items to your Interdistrict Transfer Agreement:
1)      Copy of unofficial transcripts and current report card
2)      Copy of Attendance Record
3)      Copy of Discipline Record

Additional documentation may include:
          Acceptance letter for Specialized Program(s)
          Verification of Employment within BOUSD residency boundarie
  Childcare Affidavits

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.